Terms and Conditions
This Agreement sets out the terms and conditions of the service on electronic currency sale provided by SAFEPAYTM LTD legal entity (Company number 12731575), Address: International House, 12 Constance Street, London, United Kingdom, E16 2DQ, doing business as the SafePayTm.com marketplace. Using the services of the SafePayTm.com marketplace means the full acceptance of this Agreement by the User. In case of disagreement with the Agreement, the User shall not perform any transactions.
1. Definition of Terms and Conditions
The Safepaytm.com marketplace is a partially automated system “Safepaytm.com” located on the Internet at https://safepaytm.com.
The Customer means a private or legal person willing to use the service provided by the Safepaytm.com marketplace who has agreed to all provisions stipulated in this Agreement.
Payment units mean accounting units of the corresponding Payment systems determining a specified scope of rights of claim or some other rights arising from the agreement executed by the Payment systems and their customers.
Recipient Account Details mean number, wallet, email or any other indication of Customer account in the Payment system which is stated in the Customer Order for the Safepaytm.com marketplace to send the Payment units.
Order means (i) purchase by Customer of Digital Currency from Safepaytm.com through this site; or (ii) sale by Customer of Digital Currency to Safepaytm.com through this site, in all cases subject to the terms of this Agreement, the Safepaytm.com anti-money laundering program and disclosure as to the specific terms of the Order as indicated on this site. Each Order is a two-party transaction involving only Safepaytm.com and Customer and no other party. Orders are not conditional on any other transaction.
2. Subject of the Agreement
Safepaytm.com fulfills Orders, meaning the sale of Digital Currency to Customer or the purchase of Digital Currency from a Customer as per the terms of the Order placed on this site, this Agreement and related disclosure. Safepaytm.com will sell or purchase only those Digital Currencies listed on the site, which may change without prior notice to Customer. Safepaytm.com does not supply any Digital Currency wallet or other custodial services. Safepaytm.com does not provide financial advice. SafePayTm is not a bank. Digital Currencies vary quickly in value and they are not insured against loss of value. Digital Currency Customer purchases may decrease in value to nothing rapidly. Customer must not assume risk that Customer cannot afford.
3. General Provisions and Terms
The administration of the Safepaytm.com marketplace is not responsible and does not cover losses caused by incorrect or unauthorized use of the Safepaytm.com marketplace, and user errors committed in completing the forms of transaction, which can lead to the transfer of funds to the account specified by mistake and also to delays in processing applications and payouts.
4. Uncontrolled circumstances
- The Safepaytm.com marketplace is not responsible for delays or failures in the handling of operations arising as a consequence of any problems in the telecommunications, computer and other systems; force majeure action of Payment Systems (block or closure of the accounts, freezing or holding of funds, denial of service); change of political regimes, civil strike; and actions of third parties, which are beyond the control of the Safepaytm.com marketplace.
- Sale operation of electronic currency marketplace is considered completed after the transfer of the required amount by the Safepaytm.com marketplace to the account of the Customer.
- Sale operation is done manually and is a one-time transaction.
- According to the policy on the return of digitally delivered goods, the return of the transferred funds after the sale is not possible.
- The Safepaytm.com marketplace has the right to stop the sale of electronic currencies, as long as the user does not provide their identity documents and does not set a user's identity.
- In case the amount of electronic money received is different from the Safepaytm.com marketplace transaction by more than 20%, the Safepaytm.com marketplace may unilaterally reject the Order.
- In case the Digital Currency amount to be sent to client in the Safepaytm.com marketplace transaction differs from the market value for more than 2% between transaction start time and the time of transaction to be completed, the Safepaytm.com marketplace reserves the right to contact the customer and inform him about the new amount of Digital Currency to be paid out.
- In the implementation of the return, all commission costs for the electronic money transfer are withheld from the funds received from the Customer.
- In case of a delay in receipt or non-receipt of funds to or from the account specified by the User, the Safepaytm.com marketplace is not liable for any damage caused to the User. User agrees that in the event of delays all claims will be addressed to the respective Payment System.
- In the case of refusal to identify the failure and identification requirements for a month, and in the case of the provision of misleading information during registration, this will result in blocking of your account and denial of service. Thus, the funds on your account will be temporarily frozen to ascertain the circumstances causes the block.
- The Safepaytm.com marketplace administration reserves the right to temporary hold the funds transferred to it from the user attempted to any attacks on the server, as well as any attempts of hacking and cheating scripts on this website. The funds will be returned to the user via the same means of payment upon request.
- All information provided by the user in the process of sale is confidential and not disclosed to third parties. Exceptions: 3rd party service providers used by the Safepaytm.com marketplace for Anti Fraud purposes, the request of law enforcement, the court's decision, request the administration of one of payment systems.
- Using the Safepaytm.com marketplace, the Customer agrees that the liability of the Safepaytm.com marketplace is limited to the funds received from users for the execution of the transaction, the Safepaytm.com marketplace does not provide additional warranty and assumes no additional liability to the Customer.
The warranty period for the services provided under this agreement is 48 hours from the moment of executing the subject of the agreement with the Safepaytm.com marketplace.
In case of not sending the funds within 48 hours by the Safepaytm.com marketplace to the Customer account specified in the Order (excluding weekends and public holidays), the Customer may request the cancellation of the contract and refund in full. The funds should be returned to the same mean of payment in case of order cancellation. In case of cancelling the application, return is made to the user within 24 hours.
6. Resolution of Disputes & Law
Both Safepaytm.com and the
User agree that any disputes arising between the two parties shall be initially
attempted to be resolved by contacting the other party. In such a case the User
shall contact Safepaytm.com by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
and Safepaytm.com shall contact the User via the email that was used for
registration or any other information that the User provided in his/her
7. Form of the Agreement
The Customer and the Safepaytm.com marketplace acknowledge that the digital form of this Agreement is legally equal to the agreement executed in a written form.
8. Changes and amendments
The administration of the Safepaytm.com marketplace service reserves its right to to make modifications and additions to the given agreement any moment unilaterally without a prior notice.
9. 3rd Party Systems
The End User shall consent to the following provisions:
- The Safepaytm.com marketplace uses third party services and such third party’s affiliates services which enable you to place monetary deposits and perform transfer of payments within Partners website by making use of your existing credit card (as and if available and applicable) (the “Service” and the “Third Party Service Provider”). The Services do not include any additional service, and such third party services do not include providing and/or depositing the applicable Cryptocurrency at your account.
- The Safepaytm.com marketplace may share and transfer (including cross border transfer) Personal Information to the Third Party Service Provider for the purpose of rendering the Services which will be made to Partners website via the use of your credit card. The Personal Information will be shared with the Third Party Service Provider after you elect to execute such monetary payments by using the Services of the Third Party Service Provider. For the purpose of this section Personal Information shall include information that identifies or may identify you, including the information submitted by you through the registration form when you subscribe to the website such as your E-mail address, password, country and city and/or information provided through social websites or any other identifying information provided by you while using the services of our website.
- In addition, we may transfer any Non-Personal Information provided by you through your use of the services on our website to the Third Party Service Provider in order to allow the Third Party Service Provider to perform preliminary examinations of Non-personal Information for the purpose of determining if you are qualified to use the services of such Third Party Service Provider (including the history of your transactions on the website which will be provided without any identifying information and solely for the purpose of performing the preliminary examinations).
- By accepting these terms, you represent that any and all information you provide to us is true and accurate. Any false or fraudulent information and/or use of the services rendered to you is prohibited.
- You are not obligated by law to provide Partner and/or the Third Party Service Provider with any Personal Information. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are providing Partner and/or the Third Party Service Provider with Personal Information at his/her own free will, for the purposes of rendering the Services.
10. Termination Policy
You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. Except for the withdrawal of the accumulated funds, you will not be entitled to any remedy for discontinuing the services, all subject to these terms and conditions of service and applicable laws and regulations. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Website at any time without notice.
11. Cancelation Policy
You or we may terminate your account and services of this Website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. To cancel your services, please contact us.
12. Refund Policy
Please see the detailed refund policy here: https://safepaytm.com/page/refund-policy/
13. Complaints Policy
SafePayTm will always strive to provide
an efficient and professional service, and will aim to provide prompt,
courteous, helpful, open and informative advice in respect of every
Any customer or potential customer has the right to complain about SafePayTm service or product.The complaints should be communicated to SafePayTm by sending an email to email@example.com. SafePayTm undertakes to deal with each complaint and issue a response within 5 days of the initial complaint. We record and analyze all complaints in order to improve our services.